Sample Message for World Teachers' Day (October 7) - Thinkers, Writers & English Lovers Corner

 World Teachers' Day Celebration

Everybody would always agree that being a teacher is one of toughest but also one of the most rewarding professions there is.

I always believed that I became a teacher not because I chose it. It was God's gift to me. I am just grateful because every time I am doubting whether I doing things right for my student, God would tell me I am through my dearest students. He is always there sustaining me until now. I have achieved the recognitions and appreciations because God made me the kind of teacher that I am today.

Allow me to celebrate God's gift to me with all of you. I humbly ask you to give me this pleasure to share this heartwarming message to me from Edgar Castor, my Grade 9 student.

|| Message of Appreciation: Ma'am Joy ||
7th of October, Teachers' Day Celebration 

     Good day to every single one of you, and I greet all the teachers a Happy Teachers' Day Celebration!

     After the parents, it is the teachers who inculcate good values, morals and wisdom into our lives. They play an integral part in every student's day. So, we dedicate this day into hosting an event for all you teachers of Notre Dame of Arakan. 

     I greet all of you, teachers. after all it is your special day, but there is one teacher that I personally chose to offer a message to; a teacher who I admire incredibly; a teacher who I look up to highly; a teacher who I want to feel comfort and joy when I deliver my heartfelt message to her.

      Goodmorning Ma'am Joy. I hope you're having a fantastic day so far.

     Ma'am Joy, the very first time I saw you, I immediately assumed you were a very kind and gentlehearted person. The way you spoke and the way you capture the audience's hearts really caught my interest, and I wasn't wrong; you are one of the kindest people I've ever met in my entire life. 

     I have no idea how to begin thanking you for all the goodness that you have given us, for all the generosity that you've expressed, and for the help you have offered so we may become better people. 

     I thank you for guiding us, each and every day, in becoming refined in our minds, words, and actions. I thank you for guiding us in enhancing our skills as students, and as persons of one community. I thank you for helping us become the very best versions of ourselves. no matter how hard, no matter how irritating, no matter how tiring, no matter how long it might take, I know that you will not stop for anything to guide and help us reach our full potentials as students and as people. 

   I would like to thank you for being patient towards us students. I assume you're used to tending to hard-headed students and problematic situations, and I empathize with you. though sometimes, or perhaps all the time, we students are the very source of your exhaustion, you remained with us, through calm times and tough times, helped us and never left us, because I know that you truly believe we have the potential to become better people, and perhaps even help the world become a better place for all of us. 

     Ma'am Joy, though I have said, and it is observed that you are unlike any other when it comes to gentleness and kindness, behind that smile hides a strict lady. After all, you are our guidance counselor, and as you have said, objectivity comes first. You are a powerful woman, and i know you know that. When I look at you, I cannot help but be humbled. The students, teachers, the staffs, and especially I, respect you as our guidance counselor, our teacher, and as a person. Though you are that role ma'am Joy, still, you remained humble. That is by far the most admirable aspect you embody. 

     Ma'am Joy, I would like to express that I not only treat you as a teacher, or as our guidance counselor, but I also treat you as a friend, and may that friendship last. 

     I know we haven't been interacting with each other for a very long time, but I know for a fact that there are more joyful memories to come as the days pass by. After all, it's not the end of the world for everything.

     Ma'am Joy, words aren't enough to describe how thankful I am that you exist, and that you are a part of every student's lives here in this institution. I cannot begin to comprehend how thankful I am that there are people like you who try their very best, who work extremely hard, who have shed every blood, sweat, and tear of their own body to help us, not only to become intellectual students, but as moral persons as well. 

      I thank God that there truly are people like you; I really do. I truly believe that if everyone followed the footsteps of the one and the only Ma'am Mary Joy Tabirao, the world would be a better place.

    Personally, I know you expect great things from me ma'am Joy, and I try my very best to deliver impress you. Right now, I hope I've done just that. 

     I hope you have a great day ahead ma'am Joy. I wish you the very best wishes in life. May God bless you and your family, and once again, but surely not for the very last time, thank you ma'am Joy, for everything. 

     Happy Teacher's Day. ❤️


    Written by Edgar Castor III

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alone by Edgar Allan Poe - Thinkers, Writers & English Lovers Corner

If I Were a Voice by Charles Mackay (Poem) - Thinkers, Writers & English Lovers Corner